Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Blogger

I am totally new to blogging! In fact, I never thought that I would be a blogger!  I have decided that I want to spend more quality time with my family, and in order to do so, I am getting rid of my Facebook and starting a blog!  Well, I'm going to be spending as much time on my blog as I would Facebook, so why do it!? I want a way for my family, near and far, to watch us grow! I want to let them know what's going on in our lives since the only other way was Facebook or actual human contact, forbid! haha I also believe that blogging will help me pay more attention to the finer details of life. On Facebook, I focus on what's going on in other peoples lives, people that a barely know! On my blog, I will obviously need something to blog about, so it will push me to pay more quality attention to my life and what's going on around me! It's a Start, eh?

Meet my Family!

-The bigger one, our little princess, is Peyton! She doesn't like to get dirty, and she loves beauty pageants! She is three now and thinks she's a teenager! But I'll get to more of that later! 


Photo by LifeLightImage 

-The little one, our fearless child, is Gabriella! You will probably notice that she always has a scratch, bruise, or broken arm! She is 19 months old and I believe that I am going to have gray hair at a very young age if she keeps this up! :) 

Photo by LifeLightImage

 -Then, theres Nick. My husband of four years, father of my children, and love of my life! He's such a great dad, and husband! He would do anything for us, and we love him very much for that!

Photo by LifeLightImage


-Hello again, now some intel on me. I'll be honest, I'm not all holly, jolly all the time. haha, for the ones that know me, know that! But I do love to enjoy life. I love photography, even if I'm not shooting the camera, I love browsing at other photographers work. I love the fact that you can capture so much emotion in one simple image. 
I'm a little sensitive, and very sentimental. I believe that I see beyond what the average person looks at, in other words, I OVER THINK EVERYTHING! There is some good, and a lot of bad in that, especially when it comes to my marriage. haha

Ohh, and I love to talk about myself. ;)

Photo by LifeLightImage

Let the journey begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment